YOU can improve the future of an innocent child!
Your support will revive a child’s hope for the future. Dawson Place depends on YOU to deliver its protective & healing services to the kids and families who need them.
YOU CAN HEAL A CHILD WHO NEEDS YOUR HELP!
This Donate Button will take you to a secure PayPal website where you can give directly to Dawson Place (A.K.A Child Advocacy Center of Snohomish County).
Now you can donate directly to Dawson Place through your Amazon account. Just go to the Amazon Local Love website, which features Dawson Place, log in to your Amazon account and enter the amount you would like to give. The Local Love site has stories and videos about our organization. Check it out!
You can also help Dawson Place earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- You can search for us by our name Dawson Place or by our non-profit number 84615. www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Dawson Place earn a donation!
Workplace Pooled Giving
The office is a great place to spread awareness about Dawson Place, and to raise money that supports our cause to provide protection, justice, and healing to child abuse victims in our community. Drop by Dawson Place, pick up some brochures, and pool donations with your coworkers for a gift to our Center that will help transform a child abuse victim into a survivor!
Contact Matt to schedule a workplace discussion on why Dawson Place is important for everyone in our community:
Matt’s phone: 425-789-3064.
Host a House Party
Hosting a house party is a fun way to help spread the word about Dawson Place and the work we do in our community. We’ll provide the speakers, you provide the venue and the guests. Contact Matt to learn more 425-789-3000.
Dawson Place is always looking for ways to improve the experience of the children and families who come to us for help. Here is a list of things that our kids would really enjoy…
- Matchbox Cars
- Dr. Seuss Books
- Junior sized footballs and soccer balls
- $5 iTunes and Starbucks gift cards for our adolescent clients
Center Facility Needs:
- A wireless network for the waiting areas; this is the most common request from our clients. It would allow kids and waiting adults to pass the time with hand-held games, movies, e-books, etc…
This wish has been granted, thanks to a wonderful gift from the Sharp Family!
- Professional Volunteer Opportunity: website consultation, design and development.
- Small Landscaping Project: 60 square foot shaded planter adjacent to building.
Contact Matt for more information: email@example.com
Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center is a 501©3 non-profit organization
Tax ID # 27-0627714